Cannot paste Unicode Delta symbol (Δ) into MinGW window

Cannot paste Unicode Delta symbol (Δ) into MinGW window

Andrew Pennebaker
I can copy and paste the Unicode Delta symbol in a normal Command Prompt window.

I can copy and paste ASCII in a MinGW window.

But I can't paste the Unicode Delta symbol (Δ) into a MinGW window.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker

Re: Cannot paste Unicode Delta symbol (Δ) into MinGW window

Erwin Waterlander
Op 13-9-2012 19:58, Andrew Pennebaker schreef:
> I can copy and paste the Unicode Delta symbol in a normal Command
> Prompt window.
>
> I can copy and paste ASCII in a MinGW window.
>
> But I can't paste the Unicode Delta symbol (Δ) into a MinGW window.

This is known. MSYS 1.0 supports only ANSI, not Unicode.

--
Erwin