An Introduction to GCC

DouglasA1
Hey All,

Just an FYI since I am a new user too. This is a good book for me:

http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/index.html

I could use some help though as I want to get SDL_mixer installed. I
have SDL working as I installed the mingw-port. What do I need to do
in the msys shell to install the mixer? ./configure works but I'm not
sure if I need --prefix settings.
make winds up giving me errors so I can't install the libs and headers.
Please, any help?

P.S. Also I have GTK+ working if anyone would like help with it.